This cushioned running shoe is ideal for the female runner with a mildly underpronated to mildly overpronated gait looking for the tried-an-true, reliability of the Air Pegasus. Cushioning, comfort and support plus a few updates make this the go-to running shoe this season.
- Weight: 9.2 oz. (size 7).
- A strong Flywire midfoot panel in the upper provides targeted support and a better fit.
- A Fitsole sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot and provides added comfort and support.
- A Nike Zoom Unit in the heel provides low-profile cushioning and a responsive ride.
- Deep, gender-specific flex grooves along the length and width of the shoe’s base boost flexibility and promote a smooth, efficient stride.
- Environmentally preferred rubber in a Waffle outsole is durable and provides great multi-surface traction.
The reliable Air Pegasus has had a few updates in the upper that will only increase the fan base of this respected, responsive runner. A notched innersleeve that wraps around the entire foot provides a plusher, more comfortable fit and feel while still allowing for easy on and off.
Nike was able to increase both durability and support by incorporating an ultra-strong, ultra-lightweight Flywire panel through the midfoot. This panel provides targeted support and a uniquely dynamic fit with a better lock down.
The addition of large reflective detailing allows the wearer to remain visible in low-light conditions, thereby increasing safety and confidence.