Nike Air Max Moto + 9 - Men's
Longtime runners with mildly underpronated to mildly overpronated gaits will appreciate the Nike Air Max Moto+ 9 men’s running shoe. For the first time in the Moto line, the ninth edition introduces an ultra-light and ultra-strong Flywire midfoot saddle for an excellent fit and lockdown feel — ideal for runners looking for a little extra support and lighter weight along with a stable ride.
- Weight: 12.6 ounces (men’s 9)
- Fully-exposed, articulated, external heel counter provides a snug and secure fit.
- A combination of an articulated Max Air® unit under the heel and a Zoom Air® unit in the forefoot provides full-length, responsive cushioning.
- Dynamic arch bridge midfoot shank enhances support under the midfoot while allowing for a degree of rotation to unlock the foot’s natural stabilizing mechanisms.
- Nike+ enabled.
The Nike Air Max Moto+ 9 features three key updates from its previous model:
1. For the first time, Flywire technology is used in the midfoot to create an excellent fit.
2. A fully exposed, articulated, external heel counter provides a snug and secure fit.
3. A more modern upper design creates a better look and extra style.
The Air Max Moto+ 9 is specifically designed to offer stability to mild underpronators and mild overpronators. In the midfoot area of the outsole, a Dynamic cuboid and a Dynamic arch bridge are used to promote a natural, more stable running motion.
This male runner also features a gender-specific forefoot design that allows for medial and lateral expansion for an extra smooth ride.