Brooks PureFlow - Men'sThis product can be shipped to US addresses ONLY.
Part of the Brooks PureProject™ collection – a unique way to experience the run by promoting a natural stride in a lightweight package - this men’s model is designed for neutral to guidance runners in need of a lightweight shoe that maintains the comfort of dynamic cushioning.
- Weight: 8.7 ounces (men’s 9).
- Nav Band is an elastic band that wraps over the instep for a comfortable fit regardless of foot shape.
- The Toe Flex enhances forefoot flexibility and allows the big toe to engage the runner’s natural stability.
- Anatomical Last allows the shoe’s shape to contour the foot for a glove-like feel.
- BioMoGo DNA is an earth friendly midsole that provides the cushioning runner’s have come to love from Brooks DNA.
- IDEAL Heel is an inverted heel that encourages contact points to shift forward, which aligns the joints for optimal energy return.
The Brooks PureProject™ is a line of lightweight performance shoes that are built to promote a natural stride. Brooks developed five unique features (mentioned in bullets above) that are called IDEAL. The PureFlow is made for neutral to guidance runners.
Runner's World named the PureFlow its "Best Buy" in the Spring Shoe Guide in their March 2012 issue, calling it "a lightweight yet durable shoe that's a steal at its price point.”
This shoe uses a modern air mesh upper to wrap around the foot to provide a perfect fit while offering breathability. A center spike pod guides the foot in finding the natural landing zone. Also features a removable insole.