ASICS® GT - 2170 - Women's
ASICS® kept changes to a minimum with the women’s GT-2170™, the latest in its popular GT-2000™ series of stability running shoes.
- Weight: 9.3 ounces (women’s size 7)
- Women’s version is built on a narrower, B-width last.
- DuraSponge® cushioning in the forefoot delivers responsiveness and flexibility.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber® (AHAR) lends durability in the high-wear heel.
- Solyte® foam midsole enhances cushioning and durability.
Introduced in January 2012, the women’s ASICS GT-2170 added cushioning while trimming weight and becoming the lightest entry ever in the GT-2000 series.This product can be shipped to US addresses ONLY.
An upper of open mesh promotes breathability. ASICS’ Personal Heel Fit (PHF) system consists of a two-layer memory foam lining in the heel collar that puts a more malleable layer next to the ankle, allowing it to customize to the wearer.
The heel features the largest amount of Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System in the series, which is aimed at improving the shoe’s overall ride. The midsole also includes Solyte lightweight foam, a DuoMax® dual-density foam support system on the medial (instep) side to help prevent overpronation – significant rolling inward after heelstrike.
Underfoot is the Space Trusstic System®, a hardened plastic shank in the midfoot that controls torsional movement between the forefoot and rearfoot and mimics the connective tissue of the foot by returning energy as the foot moves through its stride.