Nike LeBron XVIIIBoys' Grade School
Members get Free ShippingLearn more
Elevate your sons’ rotation with the evolution of force! The Nike LeBron XVIII brings the tremendous force and power of LeBron “King” James to your boys’ feet. Originally designed to harness his abilities while helping with the stress he puts on his body, these shoes let your kids bring explosive performance on the hardwood.
The combined cushioning underfoot helps your grade-schoolers use their power for unstoppable bursts of speed, letting them crush the competition with ease. With “From the city of Akron, Ohio” molded into the left midsole and “Established Nineteen Eighty Four” molded into the right, the Nike LeBron XVIII brings the strength and style of the Akron Hammer to your kids’ collection.
Nike LeBron XVIII features:
- KnitPosite 2.0 with knit-in stretch brings durable, breathable, and lightweight support.
- Laces feed through tunnels engineered into the knit ensuring an anchored yet light feel.
- Three pods embedded in the tongue provide comfort over the top off the foot.
- Molded, padded collar fits snugly around the ankle.
- Max Air unit enables impact cushioning under the heel.
- A molded TPU heel counter helps stabilize the foot.
- A full-length Zoom Air unit is nestled within the Max Air under the heel, extending into the forefoot, offering ample energy return.
- Diamond-shaped cutouts help reduce weight and expose the cushioning inside.
- Grid-like patterned outsole adds multi-directional traction and support.