Nike Little Posite OneBoys' Toddler
Members get Free ShippingLearn more
The Littlest Pennys
The classic Penny Hardaway signature model, the Nike Air Foamposite One, introduced Foamposite technology to the world in 1997, and has been redesigned for little sneakerheads in the Boy's Toddler Nike little Posite One. Featuring the same futuristic design you already know from the original men’s version of the shoe, the Little Posite One boasts a Foamposite upper and a solid rubber sole with ample traction for grip. Other details of the standard men’s Foamposite One are also included, such as Penny’s “1-Cent” logo embroidered on the tongue and heel, pull tab loops for easier access, and a small TPU piece on the midfoot to mimic the carbon fiber plate.
For the Youngest Sneakerheads
Many releases of the Little Posite One replicate the colorways released for adults, but some versions are designed just for kids with colorful and playful color palettes. The Toddler Little Posite One can be found in eye-catching color combinations and graphic prints to ensure that even the smallest Foamposite fans can rock a style all their own. Here at Foot Locker we carry all the latest releases of the Little Posite One in Boys’ Toddler sizing, so little sneakerheads started early.
Nike Little Posite One Features:
• Classic Penny Hardaway signature model in miniature sizing for the youngest sneakerheads.
• Foamposite shell upper with synthetic paneling on the eyestay and collar.
• Mesh tongue for breathability and comfort.
• Pull tabs on tongue and heel for easy on/off access.
• Rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern for excellent grip.