Nike Air Force 1 High LV8Men's
Members get Free ShippingLearn more
The Nike Air Force 1 High LV8 is the “elevated” edition of the iconic high-top sneaker. As an “LV8” release of the Air Force 1, you can expect special-edition colorways, extra details, and premium materials on each style, all which vary from the standard version of the classic sneaker. First released in 1982, and designed for the basketball court, the Air Force 1 High quickly transitioned into a staple of the streets, and it's been famous ever since. Now one of the most produced, bought, and worn shoes ever, with millions of pairs sold worldwide, the Air Force 1 is an all-time classic thanks to its clean, simple, and timeless look and amazing comfort. With the “LV8” designation, you’re guaranteed to get the best of everything the Air Force 1 High has to offer, with even more distinct style.
The Finest Forces
Every Air Force 1 High LV8 style features premium materials including high-quality suede, full-grain leather, textiles, and eye-catching graphic prints. Many LV8 styles include unique details that the standard construction of the silhouette does not, such as modified Swoosh designs, additional branding, textured materials, and other special details to make them stand out from the rest. Lace up the Air Force 1 High LV8, and you’ll be putting on the finest Forces that Nike Sportswear has to offer. Here at Foot Locker we carry a wide variety of must-have looks for the Air Force 1 High LV8 in men’s sizing. Find the pair to match your style today.
Nike Air Force 1 High LV8 Features:
• Premium edition of the iconic Air Force 1 High.
• Premium leather, suede, synthetic, or textile upper. See each colorway for specific materials.
• Added details not found on the standard Air Force 1, including graphics, additional branding, and special materials.
• High-top silhouette with nylon ankle straps for extra flair.
• Perforations on the toe box and quarter panels for ventilation.
• Large Swooshes on each side and branding callouts on the tongue and heel.
• High-profile midsole for the model’s signature look.
• Nike Air cushioning in heel.
• Non-marking rubber cupsole delivers traction and durability.