Nike Air Force 1 Low '06Girls' Grade School
The Force Is Female
The Girls’ Grade School Nike Air Force 1 Low is the iconic sneaker in sizing and colors designed exclusively for girls. A classic from its birth, the Air Force 1 Low has been one of the most popular shoes on the courts and in the streets ever since it debuted in 1982 as the first Nike basketball sneaker with the brand’s patented Air cushioning. The shoe has lived through all trends in the sneaker industry since and remains an absolute essential for any sneaker lover’s rotation. Originally a men’s-only style, the worldwide popularity of the Air Force 1 Low naturally gave Nike a reason to make sizing and colorways for all genders and ages. This girls’ edition of the Air Force 1 Low features the same iconic look as the standard adult version, but is presented in special color and material combinations just for the young lady aficionados.
Forever Timeless Style
The Air Force 1 is one of the most versatile sneakers ever thanks to its clean, timeless design that simply never goes out of style. And it’s no stranger to a wide variety of looks and materials, including those just for girls. The silhouette is presented for girls in a variety of color combinations from neutral tones to colorful and feminine looks. Here at Foot Locker we carry all of the latest must-have releases of the Air Force 1 Low for girls in a full range of grade school sizing. Outfit your young sneakerhead in a pair today.
Girls’ Nike Air Force 1 Low features:
• Classic Air Force 1 Low in sizing and colors just for girls.
• Leather and/or synthetic upper for most styles. Materials vary on select colorways.
• Select styles feature graphics and/or textured materials.
• Perforated toe panels for ventilation.
• Nike Air branding on the tongue and heel.
• High-profile rubber midsole for signature look.
• Air-sole cushioning in heel for all-day comfort.
• Rubber outsole with circular tread pattern for multi-surface traction and durability.