The Men’s Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 is the latest edition of the longest running Nike Running franchise in the brand’s rich history. Now up to its 35th iteration, no running shoe has been around or trusted by core runners longer than the Pegasus. The Pegasus 35 is the latest and greatest version of the shoe, featuring a lightweight and breathable mesh upper that is engineered to support and stretch in areas you need it most. Down below, the Pegasus utilizes a full-length Zoom Air unit that provides springy and responsive energy-returning cushion with every stride. In fact, this is the first Pegasus to ever feature a full-length Zoom Air unit from heel to toe, making it the most dynamically cushioned version of shoe yet, which is sure to make your feet happy for even your longest training sessions. The Pegasus is known for its versatile design that is ideal for runners of all types and levels of performance. Whether you’re a casual runner who hits the road only once or twice a week, or a hardcore marathoner, the Pegasus is the perfect training shoe.
Epic Performance and Great Style
The Air Zoom Pegasus 35 is not only one of the best performing, most versatile running shoes on the market, it also makes for an excellent casual sneaker thanks to its sleek and sporty look and wide variety of color options. With colorways ranging from all black to vibrant multicolor looks, the Pegasus is here to match everyone’s style needs on the road, at the gym, or just for casual wear. Find your pair of the Pegasus 35 here at Foot Locker, available in a full range of men’s sizing and colorways.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 features:
• Lightweight mesh upper engineered to support and stretch in areas you need it most
• Partial bootie construction for a snug, comfortable fit.
• Flywire cables wrap the midfoot, delivering lightweight lockdown and support.
• High-resiliency sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot for additional comfort.
• Cushlon midsole for lightweight cushioning with every step.
• Full-length Zoom Air unit for fast, responsive cushioning and a smooth stride.
• Small cut outs in the outsole rubber expose the Cushlon foam, increasing flexibility and allowing a full range of motion.
• Beveled heel design helps absorb shock at heelstrike and encourage a natural transition.
• Rubber outsole for durable traction on any surface.
• Wt. 9.9 oz. (Men’s size 10)