PUMA X Karl Lagerfeld Cell AlienMen's
It was the 1990s when PUMA introduced CELL technology. That hexagonal design was an optimal shape for stable cushioning and strong movement, and in 1998 PUMA debuted the Cell Alien built for high mileage. Its back and allied with one of the world's foremost designers in the PUMA x Karl Lagerfeld Cell Alien.
PUMA x Karl Lagerfeld Cell Alien features:
- Reissue of a ‘90s chunky running silhouette includes visible technology.
- Mesh base includes synthetic leather overlays and reflective hints.
- Tongue webbing features prominent KARL LAGERFELD branding.
- Midsole and outsole include pops of color.
- Co-branded sockliner adds a layer of foot-wrapping comfort.