When Allen Iverson entered the league in 1996, many so-called experts said there were "questions" around the type of player he'd be. Reebok embraced this with AI's first signature sneaker, the Question, then followed with a series called "The Answer." The Reebok Answer V originally dropped in 2001. One of the series' lightest shoes,
Reebok Answer V features:
- Built for athleisure, heritage style, and everyday wear.
- Colorful, multi-material PU-coated leather and synthetic upper for bold style.
- New modernized bootie construction.
- Asymmetrical heel and toe color blocking.
- Mid-cut design adds stability and support.Hook-and-loop heel strap.
- 3D Ultralight cushioning.