Reebok Human Rights Now! Club C 85Men's
Equal rights, equal fights! The Reebok Human Rights Now! Club C 85 is a celebration of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Classic tennis shoes redesigned to be a part of the Human Rights Now! Collection, they help you show the world what you believe in. With a Human Rights Now message on the heel tab, these shoes spread the message of equality.
Human Rights Now! was a global tour that took place in 1988 to celebrate the Universal Declaration of Human rights’ 40th anniversary. The Human Rights Now! collection remembers the iconic 1988 world tour merch as the brand is set to donate $270k to the Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality (RISE) organization in 2021. This is part of Rebook’s commitment to donate up to $10M to Black and Latinx communities over the next five years.
Reebok Human Rights Now! Club C 85 features:
- Leather upper ensures durability and gives a classic look.
- Lace closure provides a locked-in feel.
- Signature tongue label amps up your look.
- Padded foam sockliner brings durability and comfort.
- Die-cut EVA midsole with lightweight cushioning delivers optimal comfort.
- Bold contrast-color outsole offers a vibrant look and superior grip.