Reebok Keith Haring Club CMen's
Art for all. That was the philosophy of '80s street art icon Keith Haring, and these men's Reebok archive-inspired kicks showcase it to full effect. Their eye-catching all-over print pays homage to the walls of Haring's Pop Shop that lived on New York City's Lafayette Street from 1986-2005. The print also represents the idea that anyone can participate in and access art.
Reebok Keith Haring Club C features:
- Leather upper ensures a clean, sleek look and durability.
- Keith Haring tennis-inspired all-over prints raise your street-cred.
- Textile lining adds to the strength.
- Lace closure gives a snug fit.
- Rubber outsole offers premium traction.