Cute and Comfortable
If you’ve got a thing for ridiculously cute and comfortable shoes, then a pair of Vans Women’s Era skate shoes is a wardrobe essential. The brand’s iconic silhouette takes center stage, boasting a simple and reliable low-top profile. What makes it so special is what makes every other Vans shoe perfect: its ability to offer more than what’s expected. You can just as easily wear it for a day on the rails as you could with shorts or a dress to add the perfect finishing touch to any look.
Sturdy and Reliable
When all else fails, you can always count on the Vans Women’s Era to see you through the day with style and ease. What sets them apart, though, is that they aren’t built like the average skate shoe. These are Vans, and you know what that means—they’re durable enough to last you a lifetime, thanks to their thick and sturdy canvas fabric upper, old-school metal accents, and soft padding for that comfortable cushion you know and love. What could be better than something you can trust without hesitation?
Vans Women’s Era features:
• Smooth canvas upper offers a timeless and traditional look.
• Metal eyelets provide contrast and hold steadily to laces.
• Traditional lacing system for a snug and secure fit.
• Padding on the collar for soft cushioning and flexibility.
• Dependable rubber waffle outsoles offer Vans signature comfort and traction.