Nike Little Posite OneBoys' Grade School
Futuristic Foamposite Technology for Kids
The Nike Little Posite One is a kids’ shoe modeled after the Nike Air Foamposite One, which is Penny Hardaway’s signature model. This basketball sneaker has a Foamposite upper for durable performance and a futuristic, trendy appearance. It’s instantly recognizable as Penny Hardaway’s signature shoe, due to the presence of the “1-Cent” logo on the tongue and heel. Multiple colorways are available to suit your child’s style.
Designed with Comfort in Mind
This kids’ basketball shoe has an inner bootie that hugs the foot for gentle support. Adding to the support level of this fashion forward sneaker is the TPU midfoot shank. The mesh tongue helps kids’ feet stay cool, while the heel tab provides for easy on and off. Another feature that makes the Nike Little Posite One great for school and sports is the rubber outsole, which has a grippy tread pattern for traction on various surface types.
Nike Grade School Boys’ Little Posite One features:
• Foamposite upper for modern style.
• Inner bootie supports feet.
• TPU midfoot shank provides additional foot support.
• Mesh tongue for breathability.
• Heel tab for easy on and off.
• “1-Cent” Penny Hardaway logo on tongue and heel for an upscale look.
• Rubber outsole for traction on almost any surface.