The Men’s Vans Era is one of the most iconic styles ever from the California skate shoe brand. The classic and forever cool sneaker is loved for its clean and simple look, great comfort, and durability. On or off the board, the Era is worn across the globe by Vans fans everywhere. The Era is the second sneaker ever released by Vans, debuting in 1976 as a more padded version of the Authentic deck and skate shoe. The Era, originally named the Style 95, was designed by skate legends Tony Alva and Stacy Peralta, who basically took the slim, all-canvas Authentic and bolstered it with more padding and suede panels at the toe and heel to be more protective and durable for skateboarding. It would become the shoe of choice for a generation of skateboarders, as the Era would go down as one of the best selling skate shoes of the 1970s. Today, the Era is still worn by skateboarders, as well as all those that appreciate its clean, effortless style and great comfort.
Like all classic Vans models, the Era is a perfect design for a plethora of color combinations, materials, and graphic prints. Traditionally built in an all-canvas or canvas and suede upper, the Era has also been featured in countless material combinations from premium leather, to flannel, to mesh. The Era is also host to many eye-catching graphic prints, ranging from the classic Vans checkerboard to unique graphics in collaboration with everyone from legendary hip-hop group A Tribe Called Quest to Major League Baseball. No matter what look for the Era you choose, you’ll be rocking one of the most timelessly cool sneakers on the planet. Here at Foot Locker, we carry all of the latest styles for the Era, available in a full range of men’s sizing.
Vans Era features:
• Classic low-top Vans silhouette with a vulcanized rubber sole.
• Canvas, suede, and/or leather construction for most styles. See each colorway for specific materials.
• Padded collar for extra comfort and support.
• Metal lace eyelets for durability.
• Signature Vans logo tab on lateral side and “Off the Wall” logo license plate on the heel of the midsole.
• Iconic waffle traction pattern on outsole provides excellent grip and durability.