Members get Free ShippingLearn more
- Product #: 0018EBWW
Slip In, Stand Out
The Women’s Vans Classic Slip-On Platform is the iconic Vans sneaker with a modified platform sole for stand-out style. Designed exclusively for women, the high-rise Slip-On features the same construction and style of the original version of the classic laceless design, but adds some extra height to the midsole for a bolder look. Loved for its clean and simple appearance, great comfort, and easy to slip into design, the Slip-On offers effortless and versatile style. The Slip-On is traditionally built in canvas for a lightweight, breathable, and durable construction. The low-profile upper sits atop the classic Vans vulcanized sole unit — in this case with a thicker construction — and a gum rubber waffle-patterned outsole for maximum grip. The most iconic look for the Slip-On is the classic checkerboard colorway in black and white, which has been immortalized on the big screen, on the concert stage, and in the streets since it first released in the 1970s.
The Slip-On Platform for women provides the iconic style of the original Slip-On with bold, high-rise style. The distinct construction is available in the classic and instantly recognizable checkerboard colorway of the original model, as well as a wide variety of additional colors and prints. Rise above ordinary in your own pair of the Slip-On Platform, available here at Foot Locker in the latest colorways for women.
Vans Slip-On Platform features:
• Iconic Vans Slip-On with a modified platform sole in sizing and colors just for women.
• Canvas upper for most styles. See each colorway for specific materials.
• Signature laceless design with elastic side gores for easy slip-on and -off.
• Available in a wide range of colors, prints, and patterns.
• Vans logo tab on lateral side.
• Padded insole for extra comfort.
• Vans’ classic vulcanized rubber sole in a taller height.
• Heel “Off the Wall” logo license plate on midsole.
• Gum rubber waffle outsole tread design for multi-surface traction.