- Product #: 49797
A Timeless Icon
Just like the name of the shoe suggests, the Men's Reebok Classic Leather is quite simply one of the most classic and iconic sneakers of all time. Originally released in the 1980s as a performance running and fitness shoe for those that prefer a durable leather construction, the Classic Leather has been in production virtually every year since while transitioning into a go-to casual sneaker, and has never gone out of style the entire time. The model is celebrated for its clean and classy look in a low-profile silhouette that pairs with all-day comfort for a casual sneaker option that can’t go wrong. The versatile design can be dressed up or down, and perform perfectly whether you’re wearing them all day long or just running out on a quick errand. Put the timeless simplicity and style of the Classic Leather on your feet today.
A Pair For Every Style
The Classic Leather is best known for its white-on-white colorway, but for those not looking for something so clean and crisp, don’t worry, because you have plenty of options. The shoe is available in a plethora of stylish looks from vibrant to subtle, colorful to neutral, and simple to bold iterations with modified constructions and/or graphic prints. Whether you’re looking to keep it classic or go a bit wild, the Classic Leather can truly do it all. Available in a wide range of colorways, materials, and sizing, find your perfect pair of the men’s Classic Leather at Foot Locker today.
• Soft leather upper for the model’s signature look and durability.
• Select styles feature additional materials including suede, mesh, and nylon paneling. See each colorway for specific construction.
• Classic Reebok branding on each side panel and tongue.
• EVA foam midsole for lightweight cushion that provides all-day comfort.
• Molded PU sockliner adds even more comfort.
• Rubber outsole with aggressive traction pattern for grip and durability.