Nike Blazer Mid 77Men's
Irresistibly classic! The Nike Blazer Mid 77 brings an iconic and comfortable silhouette to your rotation. A blend of history and fashion, these sneakers celebrate 50 years of Swoosh design that was used for the first time on June 18, 1971. The removable Swoosh aglet with diamond on the laces and the original embroidered Swoosh on the sides honor the Nike heritage. The padded, mid-height collar and a flexible outsole deliver the trademark Nike comfort. Show off the old-school vibes with these classic sneakers!
Nike Blazer Mid 77 features:
- Suede details on the upper bring heritage style.
- Stitched overlays and exposed needlework add to the throwback look.
- Vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the midsole to give you a streamlined look.
- Mid-height, padded collar offers support and comfort.
- An extra set of laces and lace closure ensures a locked-in feel.
- Throwback tongue label with original “Nike” script and embroidered details enhance the classic style.
- A solid rubber outsole with a herringbone pattern provides superior traction and durability.