Nike Air Max PlusGirls' Grade School
Big Air. Bold Style.
The Girls’ Grade School Nike Air Max Plus is the iconic running shoe in sizing and colors just for the young lady Air Max aficionados. First released in 1998, the Air Max Plus was instantly notable for its eye-catching design and technical construction, and today it is no less bold. The Air Max Plus boasted its signature look of graphic textile uppers featuring gradient color fades that paired with the wavy TPU “stripes” across the silhouette to provide maximum flair. The bold look continued with the sole unit, which debuted Nike’s Tuned Air technology, a more stable version of Air Max with support “pillars” in the Air unit. The silhouette has since been featured in countless new color combinations, graphic patterns, and materials in the years since to further cement it as one of the most beloved Air Max models ever.
Just For Girls
This Air Max Plus is available in color palettes designed just for girls. The classic silhouette is featured in stylish feminine looks that are sure to please any young lady sneaker connoisseur. No matter which colorway you choose, you’ll be enjoying maximum style and all-day comfort thanks to the distinct design of the upper and Air Max units in the heel and forefoot. It all combines to create an Air Max icon brimming with unforgettable style. The Girls’ Grade School Air Max Plus is available here at Foot Locker in a wide variety of sizing and styles, all with a unique feminine flair.
Nike Air Max Plus features:
• Sizing and colorways of the classic Air Max model just for girls.
• Stretch synthetic upper provides breathability.
• Injected TPU ribs add support, durability, and the model’s signature bold style.
• Graphic uppers on select styles.
• Air Max units in the forefoot and heel provide lightweight comfort.
• Tuned Air® technology in the heel provides finely tuned support and cushioning.
• Rubber outsole with waffle tread pattern offers durability and traction.