Reebok Human Rights Now! Classic LeatherMen's
Every voice matters! The Reebok Human Rights Now! Classic Leather matches your principles with your sneakers. Featuring an empowering message, these classic shoes are a part of Human Rights Now! Collection. Celebrating the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, they let the world show what you stand for and believe in. Its contrast side stripes, luxe details of premium leather, and folded edges keep you popping no matter where you go.
Human Rights Now! was a global tour that took place in 1988 to celebrate the Universal Declaration of Human rights’ 40th anniversary. The Human Rights Now! collection remembers the iconic 1988 world tour merch as the brand is set to donate $270k to the Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality (RISE) organization in 2021. This is part of Rebook’s commitment to donate up to $10M to Black and Latinx communities over the next five years.
Reebok Human Rights Now! Classic Leather features:
- Leather upper ensures durability and gives a classic look.
- EVA midsole with lightweight and responsive cushioning delivers optimal comfort.
- Lace closure provides a locked-in feel.
- Removable EVA foam sockliner brings durability and accommodates orthotics.
- Rubber outsole offers maximum grip.