Six Championships, One Sneaker
The Boys’ Grade School Jordan 6 Rings is the youth sizing of the classic hybrid sneaker. The 6 Rings combines all six of the iconic Air Jordan models that Michael Jordan wore on the way to his six NBA Championships with the Chicago Bulls. The distinct design seamlessly combines elements of the Air Jordan 6, Air Jordan 7, and Air Jordan 8 from Jordan’s first Three-Peat from 1991-93 with the Air Jordan 11, Air Jordan 12, and Air Jordan 13 from the second set of three consecutive championships from 1996-98. The most easily recognizable details from the six Jordans include the sole of the Air Jordan 13, the patent leather mudguard (on most colorways) of Air Jordan 11, the rear “spoiler” heel tab of the Air Jordan 6, and the ankle straps and chenille Jumpman tongue patch of the Air Jordan 8. The Air Jordan 7 is represented by the perforated detailing across the upper, while the Air Jordan 12’s “TWO3” text running down the tongue is found in the same place on the 6 Rings. It all adds up to form a fresh new silhouette that still retains the iconic style of all six individual models.
The 6 Rings for boys features the same championship-caliber style of the adult sizing. This youth edition is also often featured in recognizable colorways taken from the classic silhouettes that inspired its design, such as the “Bred” Air Jordan 11. The 6 Rings is also featured in all-new color and material combinations unique to itself to offer a fresh new vibe. Some colorways of the 6 Rings for grade schoolers feature the same look as the adult sizing, while others are designed exclusively for kids. Foot Locker carries all of the latest must-have looks for the 6 Rings, the sneaker that wraps all of Jordan’s championship models into one historic design.
Jordan 6 Rings features:
• The now-classic hybrid Air Jordan model in sizing for kids.
• A combination of all six iconic models Michael Jordan won his NBA titles in.
• Full-grain leather, synthetic leather, and engineered mesh upper. Materials vary on select styles.
• Includes the lace lock and heel tab from the Jordan 6, a Huarache-style inner sock and perforated detailing from the Jordan 7, and the chenille tongue logo and adjustable strap from the Jordan 8.
• Patent leather mudguard (on most styles) from the Jordan 11 and the "TWO3" script on the tongue and top metal lace loop from the Jordan 12.
• Sole unit of the Air Jordan 13 with a Phylon foam midsole and rubber outsole.