Nike Air Force 1 LowBoys' Preschool
Little Size, Big Style
The Boys’ Preschool Nike Air Force 1 Low is the little kids’ sizing for the iconic sneaker. This smaller edition ensures that sneakerheads of all ages can enjoy the timeless style of the classic silhouette. The Air Force 1 Low has been an icon, first on the courts and then in the streets, ever since it debuted in 1982 as the first basketball sneaker to feature Nike’s Air cushioning. The Air Force 1 has maintained its popularity through all trends and movements in the sneaker industry since and remains a must-have for any collection. This Preschool Boys’ edition features the exact same celebrated look as the men’s version, just sized down for the younger sneaker aficionados.
An Essential For Every Age
The Air Force 1 is an absolute essential for every sneaker rotation, for any age. Nike Sportswear makes sure the youngest Air Force 1 fans have styles just for them with this preschool edition. While many releases of the preschool Air Force 1 Low are sized down versions of the men’s colorways, boys also get their own exclusive colorways and constructions of the silhouette. The Air Force 1 is one of the most versatile sneakers ever, known for its ability to look great in a wide variety of colors, graphics, and materials. From the classic white-on-white version to bold colors and prints, the Air Force 1 Low for boys is available in a style for everyone. Shop an excellent selection here at Foot Locker today.
Nike Air Force 1 Low features:
• Full-grain leather and/or synthetic upper. See each colorway for specific materials.
• Classic Air Force 1 Low silhouette sized down for the younger sneakerheads.
• Select styles feature graphics and/or textured materials.
• Perforated toe panels for ventilation.
• Nike Air branding on tongue and heel.
• High-profile midsole for signature look.
• Air-sole cushioning in heel.
• Rubber outsole with iconic circular tread pattern for multisurface traction and durability.