Reebok Question Mid "Yellow Toe"Boys' Grade School
Let your boys flaunt the Laker colors with the Reebok Question mid “Yellow Toe”. Designed originally for Allen Iverson and debuted on the court by point guard Quinn Cook in the 2020 playoffs, these kicks help your kids shine. Honoring the team’s all-white alternates, these sneakers keep it real for your grade-schoolers and bring classic style to their rotation. Let your kids jump, play, and have fun at school or in the park with the optimal comfort of signature hexagonal cushioning in these shoes.
Reebok Question Mid "Yellow Toe" features:
- Tumbled leather upper with synthetic nubuck toe overlay brings durability and strength.
- Webbed gillies with TPU reinforcement give them a snug feel.
- Molded synthetic heel adds stability.
- Soft Hexalite cushion offers undeniable comfort.
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides traction and durability.