Converse Pro Leather It's PossibleWomen's
In the '70s, the Pro Leather made a name for itself as one of the most iconic basketball shoes of all time with the game-making performance features and statement-making style. The Converse Pro Leather It's Possible updates this classic silhouette with uplifting words structured on patches that can be moved around the upper, encouraging a personally crafted, DIY vibe, especially illuminated by the "It's Possible" wording printed on the heels in the designer Natasha Clouds' mother's own handwriting. The all-black leather upper with tonal laces contrasts with bright hits of color in the stitching and the removable patches touting inspirational messages. It all comes back to the original with the leather Star Chevron on the back heelstay and original brick pattern midsole. Finished with a Star Chevron on the backstay, the Converse Pro Leather It's Possible boosts your spirits and looks in classic style.
Converse Pro Leather It's Possible features:
- Leather upper provides comfort with durability.
- OrthoLite cushioning offers all-day comfort.
- Inspiring "It's Possible" message printed on the heel brings a DIY vibe.
- Removable patches with uplifting words and iconic designs elevate the look.
- Classic Star Chevron on the backstay adds brand identity.