Vans EraBoys' Grade School
Members get Free ShippingLearn more
A Streetwear Shoe with Durable Features
If you’re seeking a shoe with streetwear style for your kiddo, check out the Vans Era. This low-top sneaker sports a traditional lace-up closure for iconic good looks. It comes in many colorways, so kids can choose their favorite, though all colorways feature a white sole for that old-school skateboarder style. The Era is crafted from double-stitched canvas, which contributes to the classic appearance and imparts durability.
Style and Comfort in One Sleek Shoe
The Era is a kids’ sneaker that can be worn with jeans or athletic apparel. It has a padded tongue and collar for a flexible fit to wear all day long. The metal eyelets enhance the upscale look of this sneaker and last a long time. Vans are a popular shoe brand with skateboarders, due in part to the signature rubber waffle outsole. If you’re seeking a stylish, comfortable shoe with great traction, you can’t go wrong with the Vans Era.
Vans Grade School Boys' Era features:
• Low-top silhouette for classic street style.
• Lace-up fit enhances the iconic look.
• Double-stitched canvas upper is casual and durable.
• Padded tongue and collar for comfort.
• Rubber outsole has waffle pattern for great traction.
• Available in many colorways to suit your child’s style preference.