This item is excluded from further $ off or % off discounts.
- Product #: 55088015
The Men's Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG is Michael Jordan’s iconic first signature shoe in its truest form. Accept no substitutes when it comes the legendary sneaker. The Air Jordan 1 Retro in its High OG iteration is designed to best replicate the shape, quality, and materials of the original release of the shoe in 1985. The Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG features the accurate height and shape of the original ’85 version, as well as the original “Nike Air” logo branding on the tongue tag to best represent the pairs Jordan wore on court for his rookie season when he and his Air Jordan line first became a national phenomenon. The Air Jordan 1 is already one of the most essential sneakers ever created, and no other version of the shoe by Jordan Brand tops the look and quality of the High OG edition. Over 30 years after the model first debuted, the Air Jordan 1 is still one of the most popular and well-respected sneakers on the market. Don’t miss out on it in its purest form.
Old Love, New Love
While the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG perfectly recreates the shape and quality of the original Air Jordan 1 and many original colorways from 1985 are featured on the shoe, it can also be found in a wide variety of all-new looks. Here at Foot Locker you’ll find the coveted original colorways whenever they return, as well as fresh, new color palettes and materials. No matter which colorway you choose, you’ll have one of the most iconic sneakers of all time on your feet. Shop the wide variety of men’s sizing and colors today.
Jordan Retro 1 High OG features:
• Accurate shape, materials, and branding to best represent the Air Jordan 1 High’s original 1985 release.
• Full-grain leather upper with padded tongue and mesh inner lining for comfort.
• Iconic Swoosh and Air Jordan “Wings” logo featured on upper.
• Nike Air branding on tongue like the original 1985 version.
• Air-Sole® unit in the heel for comfort.
• Solid rubber cupsole with flex grooves and a concentric traction pattern offers durable grip on multiple surfaces.