FOOT LOCKER x MELODY EHSANI “NO MORE NEXT” VIRTUAL FEST SWEEPSTAKES
FOOT LOCKER x MELODY EHSANI “NO MORE NEXT” VIRTUAL FEST SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “NO MORE NEXT” Fest sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) or the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia who, at the time of entry are at least thirteen (13) years of age. Employees of Foot Locker Retail, Inc. or its affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Quebec and where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Foot Locker Retail, Inc., d/b/a Foot Locker, 330 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001 (the “Sponsor”). Instagram and YouTube are not affiliated with this Sweepstakes.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00am EST on Saturday, June 5th, 2021 and ends at 1:00pm EST on Saturday, June 5th, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). Entries received before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. HOW TO ENTER:
a. Attend the “No More Next” Virtual Fest streamed via YouTube.
b. Submit answers to live trivia questions on YouTube chat. Correct answers to the trivia questions will be entered into the drawing.
c. Must include your Instagram handle with your answer submission.
6. DRAWING: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, Sponsor, or a third party designated by Sponsor, will randomly select two (2) winners from all eligible entries. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner(s) at the time of entry through direct message. The potential winner(s) must respond within forty-eight (48) hours of the notification.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release. In addition, a potential winner from Canada must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. If a potential winner fails to respond, or sign and return the documents within the required time period, or fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question within the required time period, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place according to the procedures set forth above. Only three (3) alternate potential winners will be contacted.
8. PRIZES: Two (2) winners will each receive 1 full Foot Locker x Melody Eshani Q2 Collection Set. Approximate Total Retail Value of prize: $1,058.00, $530.00 each.
A winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations, and is void in Quebec and where prohibited. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an Entry, the owner of the Instagram account submitted via YouTube used to enter will be deemed the owner.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, YouTube, Instagram and their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be lifted to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees or other legal costs. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
12. WINNERS: To obtain a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Foot Locker x Melody Eshani “NO MORE NEXT Fest” Sweepstakes to 330 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001. Requests must be received by June 30th, 2021.