The Women’s Nike Blazer Low offers timeless style in a clean silhouette packed with flair. The Nike Blazer is the brand’s first basketball shoe, originally released in 1972. Initially constructed as a mid-top, the Blazer was eventually also offered in a low edition, which is what you get here. The Nike Blazer is known for its large “fat-bellied” Swooshes that add unmistakable flair to the otherwise simple construction. As Nike’s basketball sneaker technology progressed throughout the years, the low-tech Blazer became obsolete on the court, but it gained a new life as a casual option, now known across the world as a timeless and iconic sneaker.
From its humble beginnings as a low-tech basketball shoe from the early days of Nike, the Women’s Nike Blazer Low is now a legendary casual sneaker from the Swoosh. Throughout the years, the Blazer Low has been produced in a countless variety of colors, materials, and constructions that all showcase its virtually limitless versatility as a fashionable casual sneaker. Although it’s a vintage design, the Women’s Nike Blazer Low definitely offers a timeless look fit for the modern age and beyond.
• Suede, leather, or textile upper.
• Low-profile silhouette.
• Large side Swoosh logos with Nike branding on tongue and heel.
• Textile interior lining for plush comfort.
• Foam sockliner for added cushion.
• Environmentally preferred rubber offers extended durability.
• Herringbone pattern tread on outsole for excellent grip.