Nike Huarache RunBoys' Toddler
The Boys’ Toddler Nike Huarache Run is the baby sizing of the iconic Nike running shoe. Originally released in 1991, the Huarache was a performance running shoe that helped revolutionize the fit and feel of athletic footwear as we know it today. It was designed by Tinker Hatfield, the Nike sneaker designer famous for many of the most classic sneakers throughout the brand’s history. In the years since, the Huarache has become a retro running sneaker staple, loved across the globe for its unique and stylish look and amazing comfort. The Huarache Run’s signature feature is the comfortable neoprene inner bootie, which is surrounded with synthetic overlays and a rubber heel cage to provide support where it is needed. The upper sits atop a Phylon™ foam midsole to cushion every step, while a classic Nike waffle outsole sits below for grip.
Essential For Any Age
The Nike Huarache has been an essential in the rotations of adult sneakerheads for years, so Nike Sportswear has made sure even the youngest sneaker heads can rock its iconic style with this toddler sizing. Even in this mini version, the Huarache will always stand out with its unique look and amazing, all-day comfort. The Huarache Run is available here at Foot Locker in all of its latest looks for boys in toddler sizing.
Nike Huarache Run features:
• Classic Nike running shoe in miniature sizing for toddlers.
• Neoprene inner bootie design to keep your foot locked in with ample support and dynamic comfort.
• Leather and/or synthetic, spandex, neoprene, textile, and thermoplastic upper.
• Huarache logo patch on the tongue.
• Phylon™ foam midsole offers lightweight and plush comfort.
• Waffle pattern on outsole for traction and durability.