The legacy lives on! Rudolf Dassler created the fastest sports brand in the world in 1948 – PUMA. To honor his legacy, PUMA released the new collection featuring the most iconic silhouettes from the track, pitch, court, and streets. The PUMA Roma 68 Dassler celebrates the European Glory of the Italian team in Rome, 1968.
Part of the Rudolf Dassler legacy collection, these shoes define what PUMA stands for: pushing the limit of innovation and creativity in sports culture. Heritage style meets modern comfort in these kicks featuring premium leather, prime PUMA colors, and the original Dassler logo. Lightweight and supremely comfortable, these shoes crafted with EVA midsole and archive Roma design let you be part of the history and deliver comfort with every step.
PUMA Roma 68 Dassler features:
- Premium leather upper with suede T-toe overlays bring strength and durability.
- Full lace closure gives a snug fit.
- Contrast color textile tongue, metal attachment with original Dassler logo, and PUMA Roma callout add a signature style.
- Lightweight EVA midsole delivers unlimited comfort.
- Rubber outsole offers superior traction and grip.