PUMA Suede X Jeff StapleMen's
Staple's street culture meets PUMA's sport-inspired design in the PUMA Suede X Jeff Staple. Boasting a mixture of hairy suede on the medial side and standard suede on the lateral side, these shoes create a look that's unrivaled. Pigeon logos on the heel and in the FOT represent New York City and the inspiration behind Staple’s clothing offerings. The custom woven label featuring the Staple pigeon and Puma logo adds to the overall street aesthetic. Add a fresh spin on the iconic suede to your rotation with the PUMA Suede X Jeff Staple.
PUMA Suede X Jeff Staple features:
- Paneling is executed in a mixture of refined suede and hairy suede on opposing sides, symbolizing the Create From Division theme.
- Material is split on the toe in order to amplify the idea of the two different sides that still work together.
- Custom woven label featuring the Staple Pigeon and Puma logos.
- Adorned with a woven good luck/fortune knot charm, a nod to Chinese ideology as well as Jeff Staple’s Chinese-American heritage.
- The Pigeon logo embroidery flipped to the inside heel (vs traditional outside heel).
- Co-branded “Create From Chaos” Perception vs Reality graphic sock liner.