Nike Air Max 270Boys' Grade School
The Boys’ Grade School Nike Air Max 270 is the child-size version of the popular Air Max casual sneaker featuring the first-ever Air Max unit designed specifically for a casual sneaker. The first Air bubble exclusively for Nike Sportswear is certainly a notable one, as it wraps 270 degrees around the entire heel of the shoe. Inspired by Nike’s Air Max running heritage, the shoe blends athletic performance materials and technology with a sleek look for sneakerheads who demand maximum comfort and style. The Air Max 270 is constructed with a lightweight and breathable mesh upper that features synthetic overlays in areas where extra durability is needed. A neoprene bootie design ensures a foot-hugging fit, while the midsole is built with a dual-density foam that pairs with the large Air Max unit for amazing comfort that lasts all day.
Classic Inspiration. Modern Style.
The Air Max 270 is inspired by two classic Air Max models from the early 1990s: the Air Max 180 from 1991 and the Air Max 93 from 1993. Taking design cues from each of the beloved retro models, the Air Max 270 presents them in a modern, cutting-edge silhouette with updated materials and technology. Now one of the most popular casual sneakers on the market, the Air Max 270 is ready to become an icon of its own, just like the shoes that inspired it. You can find a wide selection of boys’ Air Max 270 colorways here at Foot Locker.
Nike Air Max 270 Features:
• Lightweight and breathable mesh upper with synthetic reinforcement for durability.
• Select styles feature graphic prints on the upper and/or midsole.
• Neoprene stretch bootie design for a snug and comfortable fit.
• Rubber toe tip delivers extra durability in high-wear areas.
• Large Air Max unit delivers soft and responsive cushioning.
• Dual-density foam sole with rubber waffle tread around the perimeter for grip.