Timberland 6" Premium Waterproof BootsMen's
From Farm to City
The 6” Premium Waterproof Boot by Timberland is in a class of its own when it comes to durability and adaptability. Since its inception in 1952, the boot maker’s reputation for quality and toughness has spread around the globe. For people on the job site, the 6” Premium Waterproof Boot delivers unparalleled protection, support, and style. Don’t be fooled by their work ethic. Timberland’s “do it all” boots can perfectly round out an outfit for a night out on the town. From a cultural standpoint, the 6” Timberlands are the ultimate boot choice of the people, and their presence can be seen in music, film, and sports culture. The 6” Boot was originally designed in 1973 with New England’s working class in mind. By the 1990s, Timberland’s work boot found a permanent home on the streets of New York City; now “Timbs” are the unofficial/official footwear choice of NYC and urban centers across the country. You could say Timberland is bridging the gap between the Bostonians and New Yorkers who rarely side with the same team.
Ready For Anything
Everything is special about the Timberland 6” Premium Waterproof Boot, but the first thing you'll notice is the premium upper. Rich padded leather inside the collar complements the boot’s great look with great support. As the name implies, these Timbs are waterproof with sealed seams that maintain warmth, even when wet. The 6” Premium Waterproof Boot also feature rustproof hardware throughout. Timberland’s PrimaLoft insulation makes the boots comfortable to stand in all day, and two defined midsole layers provide additional comfort. Compression-resistant fabrics maintain warmth, even when wet. Timberland strives to create premium boots using eco-friendly methods like PrimaLoft technology, which is composed of at least 50% recycled plastic. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production, and water treatment of products, and Timberland is on its way to using strictly Silver and Gold certification levels. A rugged rubber outsole made with 10% plant-based materials rounds out the Timberland 6” Premium Waterproof Boot’s classic aesthetic. Sizing can run large, so we recommend ordering a half-size down.
• Premium leather or nubuck upper from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for environmental responsibility.
• Classic boot laces built for durability and long-lasting wear and are reengineered to stay tied.
• Waterproof seam-sealed construction keeps your feet dry and warm all day long.
• Direct-attach construction for durability.
• 400 grams of Primaloft insulation for warmth without bulk.
• Anti-fatigue technology provides all-day comfort.
• Padded ankle collar for improved fit and support.
• Rustproof hardware guarantees your boots can go the distance.
• Lugged rubber outsole for traction, durability, and shock absorption is made with 10% plant materials.
• Wt.: 1 lb. 13 oz.