Jordan Retro 13Boys' Grade School
The Black Cat
The Boys’ Grade School Jordan 13 Retro is the kids’ sizing for the classic Air Jordan model.
The Jordan 13 is one of the most beloved Michael Jordan signature shoes of all time, and Jordan Brand makes sure the young Jordan collectors can also enjoy the iconic design with this sized-down version of the men’s style. Michael Jordan’s 13th signature basketball shoe was originally released in 1997 and worn on court on the way to his sixth and final basketball Championship before his second retirement. Another masterpiece by Nike designer Tinker Hatfield, the Jordan 13 took inspiration from Jordan’s “Black Cat” nickname and is partly modeled after the panther. The shape of the outsole is inspired by the ferocious jungle cat’s paw, while the upper also features a holographic “cat eye” Jumpman logo. It all adds up to one of the fiercest Air Jordans ever, packed with style and comfort and perfect whether you’re on the court or in the streets.
The Air Jordan 13 is important to Air Jordan history, as it is the model Jordan wore during his last season in Chicago on the way to a sixth title. Even without this historic fact, the 13 would still be considered one of the greatest Air Jordans ever thanks to its strong design alone. Jordan collectors treasure the sleek silhouette, unique quilted upper in premium materials, and excellent comfort achieved with a plush upper and Zoom Air cushioning in the sole. Available here at Foot Locker in Boys’ Grade School sizing, add this essential sneaker to your collection today.
Boys’ Grade School Jordan Retro 13 features:
• Leather and/or suede upper with textile details. Materials vary on select styles.
• Design inspired by the speed and power of a panther, featuring a “cat eye” holographic Jumpman logo on the upper and paw-like outsole.
• Hidden speed-lacing system.
• Padded collar for plush feel.
• Phylon™ midsole with Zoom Air™ inserts for lightweight and responsive cushioning.
• Midfoot shank plate for extra support.
• Rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern for excellent grip on multiple surfaces.