Reebok Question MidBoys' Grade School
Product #: HP3005
The shoe that became as iconic as the Rookie of the Year who wore it, the Reebok Question Mid. This iconic on-court shoe was named for a player who many questioned ahead of the 1996 draft.
- Tumbled nubuck upper with a patent leather toe cap for durability.
- Debossed Vector logo on sides, tongue, and outsole.
- Classic Hexalite™ midsole cushioning for soft comfort.
- Signature DMX cushioning for added comfort.
- Rubber outsole for traction and durability.