Nike Air Foamposite ProMen's
Members get Free ShippingLearn more
The Future, From the Past
Originally released in 1997, the Nike Air Foamposite Pro is a classic basketball sneaker that looks like it’s from the future still today. The design can be thought of as the “alternate” edition of the Air Foamposite One, the famous Penny Hardaway signature model that introduced Foamposite technology to the world in ’97. The Foamposite Pro features the same silhouette and overall design of the Hardaway shoe, but includes a few distinguishing tweaks. The most distinct differences are the addition of large “jewel” Swooshes to each lateral side of the Foamposite shell, and the absence of Penny Hardaway’s “1-Cent” logo in favor of standard Nike branding. Foamposite technology features a revolutionary molded polyurethane upper that takes on a liquid appearance and provides lightweight structure and support that conforms to the wearer’s foot. Meanwhile, a full-length Zoom Air unit in the midsole adds dynamic cushion and a close-to-the-ground feel below.
The Choice Is Yours
Originally released in 1997 in only one colorway, a “Pearl” edition, the Air Foamposite Pro has since arrived throughout the years in a plethora of excellent looks from stealthy all-black, to shining metallic finishes, to even more eye-catching versions covered with graphic prints. Here at Foot Locker we carry the latest selection of Foamposite Pro colorways, available in a wide range of men’s sizes. Always guaranteed to be one of Nike’s hottest retro hoops shoes on the market and forever an icon on the court and in the streets, add the latest colorways of the Foamposite Pro to your collection today.
• Iconic Foamposite shell upper constructed in a molded polyurethane material that provides excellent support, durability, and a bold look.
• Synthetic or textile detailing.
• Large jewel Swoosh logos on each lateral side.
• Heel and tongue pull tabs for easy on/off access.
• Full-length Zoom Air in midsole for dynamic support.
• Carbon fiber midfoot shank for added stability.
• Rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern for excellent multi-surface grip.