Nike Air Max 95 Boys' Grade School
Members get Free ShippingLearn more
The Boys' Nike Air Max 95 is the grade school sizing of the iconic Air Max running shoe from 1995. Since its debut, the Air Max 95 has been a phenomenon around the globe, seemingly gaining more fans each year. Originally designed by Nike’s Sergio Lozano, the Air Max 95 is most famous in its original “Neon” colorway, which features a gradient colorblock of thin, wavy panels that go from white at the mesh lining near the laces to black at the midsole. Neon green details add contrast against the neutral tones, offering standout style. The “Neon” look is certainly the most famous, but the Air Max 95 has dropped in countless colorways and materials in the years since, including many styles exclusive to kids' sizes.
All-Day Comfort. Unlimited Style.
To ensure that the young Air Max aficionados can stay laced in the iconic style of the Air Max 95, here at Foot Locker we carry a variety of boys’ grade school colorways and sizing. Available in a wide range of colors as well as material combinations, the Air Max 95 is a look that meets the needs of every young Air Max fan.
Boys’ Air Max 95 Features:
• Mesh textile and synthetic upper. Select styles are constructed in alternate materials. See specific colorway for materials.
• Signature wavy panels for the Air Max 95’s iconic design.
• Air Max logo embroidered on the tongue.
• Quick-pull lace loops for easy access.
• Visible Air Max unit in the heel adds cushioning.
• Rubber outsole with waffle pattern for traction and durability.