Members get Free ShippingLearn more
Vans’ First Design, Still Going Strong
Back in 1966, when Vans was still a fledgling brand, they took a chance and released their first shoe – Style #44. This design was the first to really protect skaters as they honed their on-board skills. That shoe has persisted through time as one of Vans’ strongest-selling models, and today, it’s proudly known as the Vans Authentic. While this modern version features many of the classic design elements of its ancestor, it’s been completely updated with new technologies to keep your feet safer than ever.
Find Your Perfect Match
Although all Vans Authentic shoes feature a low-profile design paired with the classic “Off the Wall” tab on the heel, the similarities end there. Vans allow you to choose the shoe that’s right for you with several colors and material combinations. Decide between canvas, leather, or suede constructions as well as a wide variety of print and solid colors.
Vans Authentic features:
• Choose from canvas, leather, or suede upper.
• Metal lace eyelets on the upper securely hold your laces without faltering.
• Vans logo on the side proclaims your love of the brand.
• Insole with padding helps your feet stay comfy.
• Vulcanized outsole helps you grip the board or the sidewalk.