Converse All Star HiWomen's
A Lesson in Endurance
We could all learn a lesson from the Converse Women’s All Star Hi sneaker. When you find yourself in dire footwear straits, you only need to reach for the storied shoe to move yourself into better, more fashionable, and highly comfortable territory. Building on the success of the OG All Star born in the early 20th century, it’s easy to understand what makes the Converse Women’s All Star Hi such an all-time favorite. It’s designed with all the hallmarks of the originals, with fresh updates that keep you going all day long.
The Ultimate All Star
What’s in a name? Quite a bit, when the Converse Women’s All Star Hi is involved. It’s a shoe that lives up to the hype, from its striking, unmistakable appearance to its solid construction that supports your foot from the moment you slip into them. There’s the famous circular logo patch on the ankle, the metal lace eyelets that ensure a great fit, and the sheer versatility that makes them great to wear with anything from dresses to shorts.
Converse Women’s All Star Hi features:
• Sturdy canvas upper for an iconic, enduring look.
• High-top construction supports the ankle.
• Metal lace eyelets support a traditional lacing system to promote a great fit.
• Reliable rubber toe-cap for enhanced durability.
• Vulcanized rubber outsole promotes excellent ground grip.