For length, pinch flat about a thumb's width of material from the longest toe to the front of the shoe (about 3/8 inch to 1/2 inch). The toes should all be lying flat and there should be wiggle room.
For width, you should be able to pinch just a little upper material. If the shoe feels tight and widths aren't available, order a 1/2 size larger. After your child has worn the shoe for a bit, check for severe redness. This could mean the shoe is too tight.
Always be sure to measure both feet; many children have feet of different sizes. If that's the case with your child, purchase shoes in the larger of the two sizes.
Grade School: 3.5-7
Grade School: S-XL
Infant: 0-24 months
Yes. Our exclusions are as follows:
- Returns/exchanges must be made within 45 days of your original shipment date.
- Items should be returned/exchanged in a clean, unused condition with all tags included.
- Valid only on US orders (all 50 states).
- Applies only to wearable equipment.
- Does not apply to men's, women's, or customized products.