Jordan Retro 11 LowMen's
A Low-Top Legend
The Jordan Retro 11 Low is the low-top edition of the iconic Air Jordan 11. The Jordan 11 is one of the most popular basketball shoes of all time, made famous by Michael Jordan on court in 1995 and ’96. Not released in this low-top form originally, the Jordan 11 Low was first produced in 2001 and has become a popular retro model for Jordan Brand thanks to its similar appearance to the standard mid-top. Offering a more laid-back look and feel, the Jordan 11 Low has become a popular option for the summer months, especially, but features the same patent leather mudguard and Air-cushioned sole unit, just with a lower height for a fresh, new look.
Go low with the Air Jordan 11 Low, featuring the same iconic look of the standard Air Jordan 11 with a more laid-back vibe. You’ll find all of the latest Jordan 11 Low colorways here at Foot Locker as soon as they’re released. From looks inspired by original colorways of the mid-top to all-new color combinations by Jordan Brand’s current design team, find your pair today, but act fast, because a sneaker this hot won’t last long.
Air ordan Retro 11 Low features:
• Iconic Air Jordan 11 design in low-top form.
• Ballistic nylon upper with signature, patent-leather mudguard wrapping the silhouette.
• Padded collar for plush feel and support.
• Jumpman logo on heel.
• Foam midsole for lightweight cushioning.
• Nike Air-Sole® units in forefoot and heel.
• Carbon fiber midfoot shank for support.
• Translucent rubber outsole with herringbone tread pattern for excellent multi-surface grip.