Jordan Retro 14Men's
The Men’s Air Jordan Retro 14 is the retro edition of Michael Jordan’s fourteenth signature basketball shoe, originally released in 1999. Created by Tinker Hatfield, the legendary designer behind many of the greatest Air Jordan styles, he translated Jordan's favorite sport car brand into the 14: a sleek and sporty look in premium leather. With details that include a low-to-the-ground silhouette, a“spoiler” shape of the tongue, a tire-tread design on the heel, and a unique “exhaust” system built into the midsole, the final touch is a Jumpman logo inspired by the car company's insignia.
Widely regarded as the best blend of performance and style, the Retro 14 is a great performer on the court, and one of the most beloved casualwear designs with Jordan collectors. The 14 is also monumentally important to Jordan’s history on the court, as it was the shoe he wore for his infamous “Last Shot,” a series- and championship-winning jumper in the finals before he retired for the second time. Whether it’s the return of a legendary original colorway like the “Last Shot” or an all-new color and construction dreamed up by today’s Jordan design team, cop yours today and make your own history.
Air Jordan Retro 14 features:
• Leather or suede upper. Materials vary on select styles.
• Sleek silhouette inspired by luxury sports cars.
• Hidden lacing system adds to the sleek appearance.
• Phylon™ midsole with strategically placed wraps for locked-down stability.
• Air-Sole® unit in the heel and Zoom Air™ unit in the forefoot for dynamic, high-performance cushioning.
• “Exhaust” system with vent on medial side of midsole helps cool the foot during play.
• Composite shank plate for added stability and support.
• Rubber outsole with herringbone tread pattern for excellent traction.