Nike Air Max 95Girls' Grade School
The Girls’ Grade School Nike Air Max 95 is the grade school (GS) sizing for the iconic Air Max running shoe for girls. Ever since it debuted in 1995, the Air Max 95 has been a sneaker sensation around the globe, seemingly gaining more and more fans each year. It is truly one of the most beloved footwear styles on Earth, worn by all genders and ages. Originally designed by Nike’s Sergio Lozano and partly inspired by human anatomy, the Air Max 95 is most famous in its original “Neon” colorway, which features a gradient color block with neon green accents for the thin, wavy panels that go from white at the mesh lining near the laces to black for the midsole. The “Neon” look is certainly the most famous, but the Air Max 95 has released in countless colorways and materials in the years since, including many styles exclusive to girls.
Maximum Style For Her
To ensure that the young lady Air Max aficionados can stay laced in the timeless style of the Air Max 95, here at Foot Locker we carry a wide variety of girls’ grade school colorways and sizing designed with a fun, feminine twist to the silhouette. Available in a wide range of color and material combinations, including styles with vibrant palettes and graphic prints, the Air Max 95 can be found in a look to match the vibe of any young Air Max fan.
Air Max 95 features:
• Mesh textile and synthetic upper. Materials on select styles vary. See each colorway for specific materials.
• Signature wavy panels for the Air Max 95’s iconic design.
• Air Max logo embroidered on tongue.
• Quick-pull lace loops for easy on and off.
• Visible Air Max unit in heel.
• Rubber outsole with waffle pattern for traction and durability.