The Boys’ Grade School Nike Air Max 97 is the kids' version of one of the most iconic Air Max running shoe designs of all time. After all, a sneaker this amazing can’t only be for adults to enjoy. Originally released in 1997, the Air Max 97 was the first Nike shoe to feature a continuous Visible Air unit from heel to toe. It's a masterpiece for both its technical aspects and stylish look. The Air Max 97 was designed by Christian Tresser, the Nike designer who created many of the brand’s memorable running shoes of the late 1990s. The 97 is celebrated for its wavy design on the the upper, reflective accents, and large Air bubble.
The Air Max 97 is known as one of the most stylish Air Max runners ever, and it should be easy to see why. The boys’ version is built with the same famous look and materials as the men’s version, ensuring that young Air Max aficionados can also rock this iconic style. The sleek, sporty design was a hit as soon as it released in 1997, and over 20 years later, it’s still trending. A model that no sneaker collection should ever be without, the Air Max 97 is a culture and fashion icon. Pick up the Air Max 97 for grade school boys at Foot Locker today.
Nike Air Max 97 Features:
• Synthetic leather and mesh upper for most colorways. Materials vary on select styles.
• Reflective accents across the wavy paneling.
• Heel and tongue tab loops for easy on/off access.
• Mini Swoosh branding on the midfoot and tongue.
• Foam midsole with visible full-length Air Max unit.
• Solid rubber outsole with waffle traction pattern.