The Boys’ Nike Air Max Plus is the Grade School sizing for the classic Air Max running shoe. The Air Max Plus is one of the most popular shoes of the entire Nike Air Max family. First released in 1998, the Air Max Plus was notable for its Tuned Air technology as well as the head-turning design featuring a graphic textile upper in gradient colors that paired with the wavy TPU “stripes.” Most famous in its original “Tiger” and “Shark” colorways from 1998, the model has since been featured in countless colorways and materials. Packed with bold style, the Air Max Plus also supplies all-day comfort thanks to visible Air units in the heel and forefoot.
The Air Max Plus is known as one of the most eye-catching Nike running shoes of all time thanks to the bold, gradient-mesh upper and wavy stripes. Indeed, the fierce look makes for one of the most memorable sneakers ever. But for those not wanting to go quite so bold, Nike Sportswear also has you covered with more subtle looks for the silhouette in more toned-down color palettes. Whichever direction you go in, you’re still going to have one of the most comfortable and stylish Air Max sneakers ever designed. Find your pair today, available in a wide range of children’s sizing here at Foot Locker.
Nike Air Max Plus features:
• Stretchy synthetic upper provides breathability. Select styles feature standard mesh or other materials. See each style for specific materials.
• Injected TPU ribs or “stripes” add support, durability, and bold style.
• Graphic uppers and/or gradient TPU stripes on select styles.
• Visible Air Max units in the forefoot and heel provide lightweight comfort.
• Tuned Air® technology in the heel delivers finely tuned cushioning and support.
• Rubber outsole with waffle tread pattern provides durability and traction.