PUMA Suede ClassicWomen's
Timeless PUMA Style
The Women’s PUMA Suede Classic is the iconic sneaker in sizing and colorways just for women. Easily one of the most popular and most-worn sneakers of all time, the PUMA Suede has been an icon since it debuted in 1968, and it’s been in production and on the sneaker shelves virtually ever since. The Suede is easily recognizable by its clean, low-profile design with an all-suede construction (hence its name) and large PUMA formstripe branding across each side. First produced as a versatile athletic shoe, the Suede became most famous as a basketball shoe that later inspired another PUMA classic, the Clyde worn by NBA star and style icon Walt “Clyde” Frazier. The Suede was then adopted by the hip-hop and b-boy communities in the 1980s, and it has remained a streetwear staple ever since.
Being that the Suede is one of its most popular sneakers, PUMA has made sure everyone has the opportunity to rock the classic design in a look that’s perfect for their own personal style. This, of course, includes women, who can wear the essential sneaker in color combinations and materials designed just for them. Find the latest looks of the forever-in-style PUMA Suede for women here at Foot Locker, available in a wide variety of sizing and colorways.
Women’s PUMA Suede Classic features:
• Iconic PUMA Suede in sizing and colorways just for women.
• All-suede low-top upper for most styles. See each colorway for specific materials.
• PUMA formstripe branding on each side of shoe.
• PUMA logo patch on the tongue.
• Gold foil “PUMA Suede” branding on lateral side (for most styles).
• Padded collar and sockliner for all-day comfort.
• Thick laces for traditional Suede aesthetic.
• Rubber cupsole for classic look and feel.