Nike Air Max 90Boys' Preschool
An Air Max Icon
The Boys’ Preschool Nike Air Max 90 is the iconic retro running shoe in sizing and colorways just for little kids. One of the most popular Air Max models of all time, this retro edition of the Air Max 90 can be found on the feet of sneaker lovers across the world — at every age. The Air Max 90 is celebrated for its sporty, timeless style with outstanding comfort. It was first released in 1990, and is one of the many classic designs by Tinker Hatfield, Nike’s sneaker architect responsible for many of the brand’s greatest models ever. First released as a performance running shoe, the Air Max 90 made a name for itself instantly when it debuted with the biggest visible Air bubble yet at the time. Since then, the model has transitioned from a high-performance running shoe into an essential casual sneaker released in a countless number of color and material combinations for every gender and age.
Small Size. Huge Style.
The Boys’ Preschool Air Max 90 is the miniature version of the model that ensures that even the youngest budding sneakerheads can enjoy its iconic style. The Preschool sizing is available in a wide selection of colorways that are designed exclusively for kids, as well as mini versions of the adult releases. With plenty of options for the Preschool Air Max 90 here at Foot Locker, every young Air Max fan can find a pair to call their own. Outfit your young one in the classic Air Max 90 today.
Nike Air Max 90 features:
• Iconic Air Max retro running shoe in sizing for preschoolers.
• Mesh, leather, suede, and/or synthetic upper. See specific styles for materials.
• Padded tongue and ankle collar for added comfort.
• Foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
• Air Max unit in heel adds maximum cushioning and the shoe’s signature look.
• Non-marking rubber outsole features a waffle pattern for durable traction.
• Flex grooves in the foam area of the outsole allow flexible movement of the foot.