The Men’s Converse All Star Hi is a sneaker that needs no introduction. Virtually everyone has owned at least one pair of “Chuck Taylors” in their life, whether they’re 70, 17, or 7 years old. One of the first mass-produced models of athletic footwear, the All Star first released in 1917 as a performance basketball shoe. It has since gone on to become the most worn and recognized sneaker of all time by men, women, and children across the globe. This modern version is modeled after the original Chuck Taylor All Star, featuring a high-top design constructed in canvas (most styles) and the classic vulcanized rubber outsole with its signature toe cap. The iconic circular star logo patch is found on each medial ankle, while a license plate on the heel of the midsole also calls out the name of the world famous design.
Wear Them With Anything
The All Star Hi has proven time and time again throughout its long life that it can be paired with anything from sweatpants to a suit, the Chuck can do it all. The timeless design is right at home with any outfit you can throw at it. Increasing its versatility is the wide range of colors and materials it’s available in, from the traditional white or black canvas colorways to multicolor prints and constructions in leather, suede, and more. The possibilities are limitless when it comes to this classic model. If there’s one sneaker that nobody should be without, it’s the All Star Hi. Find the perfect pair of Chucks to match your own style at Foot Locker today.
Converse All Star Hi features:
• Canvas upper. Select styles vary in materials, including suede and leather. See specific colorway for construction.
• Iconic high-top silhouette
• Metal lace eyelets for extra durability.
• Classic star logo patch on each ankle on the medial side.
• Signature rubber toe cap for durability and style.
• Vulcanized rubber sole with classic stripe on midsole.
• Reinforced toe bumper and heel license plate logo on midsole.
• Rubber outsole for traction and durability.
• This style runs big. We suggest ordering 1 size smaller than your normal shoe size for men.