Members get Free ShippingLearn more
- Product #: A9325100
Ride the Wave
The Women’s Nike Air Max 97 is regarded as one of the greatest Air Max running shoe designs. Originally released in 1997, the Air Max 97 was the first Nike shoe to feature a full-length visible Air unit from heel to toe. It’s truly a masterpiece for both its technology and style. The Air Max 97 was designed by Christian Tresser, the Nike designer behind many memorable Nike running shoes of the late 1990s. The AM97 is renowned for its bold wavy design across the upper, reflective accents, minimal branding, and large Air bubble that keeps you walking on air all day long.
Just For You
The women’s Air Max 97 is the iconic sneaker in colorways and sizing exclusively for the lady Air Max aficionados. With the popularity of the Air Max 97, Nike Sportswear makes sure that women of all styles can enjoy its legendary and always-chic look. This is a sneaker that remains timeless, whether you’re talking about its original metallic silver colorway or the latest color and material combinations imagined by today’s Nike Sportswear designers. A model that no sneaker rotation should ever be without, the women’s Air Max 97 is a culture and fashion icon. Pick up your pair at Foot Locker today, available in all of the latest women’s colorways.
Women’s Nike Air Max 97 features:
• Synthetic leather and mesh upper. Materials vary on select styles.
• Reflective accents across the wavy paneling.
• Tongue and heel tab loops for easier on/off access.
• Mini Swoosh branding on the midfoot and tongue for a minimalist branding aesthetic.
• Foam midsole with visible full-length Air Max unit.
• Solid rubber outsole with waffle tread pattern.